So what's been happening here, then?
You can view a list of all of the updates to Tipshop here: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
Monday 25 December 2017
Happy Halloween.. Erm, no wait - I missed that. Happy Birthday, WoS... No, missed that, too ... Ah - Merry Xmas! Some elves have had a rummage in Santa's stockings - don't ask - and found some tips for you. Hope you appreciate them - those poor elves are going to need therapy for the next 6 months!
- An anonymous kind soul sent in a cheat for JetSet Mini.
- A different anonymous kind soul - Mr. Anonymous from WoS forums -
provided POKEs and a bug fix for Xavior ... erm, back in 2005 on
the WoS forums. Thanks to Robert Baker for blowing the dust off of these
before sending them on.
- Speaking of things that haven't been seen in ages, and are covered in
dust - it's only bally Lee Tonks (Oi - can I have a word?! Lee).
Erk... Well, he's sent in a POKE to render Tapper (mercifully)
silent. I'll just put Lee back in his box now, before he hurts someone
(Specifically you. Ed).
- John Metcalf provided a bug/cheat and a map for I Will Survive
and a map for Wergild.
- Andy Ford provided some information on one of the type-ins for
Technician Ted. Specifically - what it actually does, since Crash
never said (That would never happen in YS. Except when it did. Ed).
Erm, yes.. Moving on swiftly - Andy also provided some POKEs for
180, Jet Set Willy 16K and Saboteur II. He's also provided
what I'm reasonably sure is our first Timex POKE - it's for
the Timex version (erm, obviously. Ed) of Horace Goes Skiing.
- Pgyuri sent in a huge pile of tips/bugs/POKEs for
Backpackers guide to the universe. They were originally in a PDF
file, so a chunk of them didn't translate well to text as they refer to
images. Pgyuri kindly allowed me to host a copy of the PDF on Tipshop,
so I've linked to it. He also provided a bugfix and type-in for
Bugaboo the Flea.
- Added RZX Archive links for
Adventures of Jane Jelly - The Treasure of Hotmarmalade, The,
Baby Monkey Alba, Em busca do Mortadela, Grumpy Santa,
Incredible Shrinking Professor, The, Knight Hero,
PIJ (Podraz na Indiana Jonese), Plutonia, Pumpkin Poe,
Rompetechos, Santos' Xmas Adventure,
Secret Mission 007 James Bond, Space Escape,
Sword of Ianna, The, Terrapins, Transylvanian Tower,
Twinlight, Xelda 1: Quest for the Golden Apple and Zukinox.
- I (finally! Ed) removed the broken links at the bottom of the
index, credits and tip results pages. It's only taken me about a
year - which is quite good for me (Indeed. Ed). Do shout out if you
spot any others. I might get them fixed for the New Year
(Which one? Ed).
- We now have over 20,000 entries on Tipshop - my sincere thanks to every
single person who has contributed over the years!
Saturday 30 September 2017
Eh? Of course this month's update is on time - have I ever let you down? (Moving on swiftly! Ed)
- Martin Moller Skarbiniks Pedersen sent in a bug report for Chronos. He also let me know about a broken link for one of the maps for Bugaboo The Flea and
Ultimate Manic Miner
- Andy Ford provided POKEs for Ant Attack, Dynamite Dan, even more POKEs for Back to Skool and Manic Miner and another 2 type in hacks for Manic Miner.
- Helga Iliashenko pointed out a naming inconsistency with Axel K. And The Lost Bills.
- Roy Booth provided tips and corrections for Devil`s Crown.
- John Metcalf sent in maps for Famous Five 1, The, Lightmare, Lord of the Rings and
Shrine of Death.
- Added RZX Archive links for Abu Sinver Propagation, Agent 113, Bad Night,
Cielo e Infierno, Deep Blue, Devil's Crown,
Dokonala Vrazda, Hledac - Cesta za Zlatem Mayu, Hyperkill,
Lords of Time, Manic Miner Hard,
Metal Man Reloaded DX Matthew Cranston Battles, Moritz,
Robot 1 in the Planet of Death, Scapeghost and Three Octopuses.
Saturday 05 August 2017
Here's the June update (eh? Ed)... Yes - things have been a bit busy in Real Life, so I'm running a tad behind. At least it's not the middle of August, eh?
- Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen pointed out I'd listed POKEs for Larry The Lander as Harry the Lander - oops.
- Daren Pearcy pointed out I'd missed assorted RZX Archive YouTube videos in the last update.
So here's the list: Adventures of Chipolin, Bigfoot, Gloop Troops,
Gloop Troops: The Lost Crown, Harbinger - Convergence,
Homer Simpson 2: In Russia Again, Mysterious Dimensions,
Pac-Man, Quest for the Holy Joystick, Super Hero,
Viz - The Computer Game, Zunny, Zunny II.
- Andy Ford provided even more POKEs for Manic Miner.
- Lady Eklipse has resurrected her downloadable Tipshop POK database!
I've updated the link to suit. She also provided a correction for the POKEs for Hammer-Head, and pointed out duplication for European Superleague.
She also sent in a POKE by Richard Dymond for Jet Set Willy.
- Pgyuri submitted a cheat for Docker Don, a tip for Electro, POKEs and a map for Rocket Raider.
- Archie Robins provided additional POKEs for Bubble Frenzy, a correction for Sewer Rage and new POKEs for [deep breath]:
Big Javi's Adventure, The , Cap'n Rescue: Reprisal , Car Wars ,
Code Zero , Computer Spiele Museum's Museum Guide, The ,
Crappy Credits , Crazy Kong City Episode 1 , Cybermanic ,
Dark, The , Dead Space , Deep Core Raider , Donkey Kong Jr ,
Double Bubble , Foggy's Quest , GenBlast , Globus ,
Good Night Kanga , Harbinger - Convergence , Heroes Rescue ,
In the Walls of Eryx , Invasive Species , Jet Power Jack ,
JSW2+ , Magical Tower , Merry Christmas From Horace ,
Metal Man Remixed , Mr. Vintik , Mysterious Dimensions ,
Nadral , Nextipede , Ooze , Pietro Bros , Radio Game ,
RetroQuest - The Scrolls of Wisdom , Seto Taisho Vs Yokai ,
Sewer Rage , Specball 2016 , Stela II , Stela ,
Takeout Freakout , Unofficial Zombo's Christmas Capers, The ,
Vallation: Escape the Pirate Planet , Wolfcastle McBain and
Yankee in Iraq, A.
- Hippy Smith sent in POKEs for Schizoids, solution for Kwah! and POKEs/solution for Mindfighter.
- John Metcalf provided a map for Kentilla.
- Speaking of which - I credited zjuric for his map for Kentilla, reproduced from CASA.
- Added RZX Archive links for Adventures Of Jane Jelly - The Treasure Of Zedin, The ,
Assault Course , Blimpgeddon , Bombfusion ,
Colditz Story, The , Colour Of Magic, The , Dusk over Elfinton ,
Emerald Isle , Ingrid's Back , Jet Set Mixup , Kwah! ,
Lancelot , Left Behind , Luna Rover , Mindfighter ,
Monster Maze, 3D , Mordon's Quest , Neighbours ,
Pac-Man Emulator , Piggy , Price of Magik, The ,
Return to Eden , Roboprobe/48 , Robot 1 in The Ship of Doom ,
S.E.M.I.S.I.S. , Saga of Erik the Viking, The , Schizoids ,
Skelvullyn Twine , Soft & Cuddly , Sorceress ,
Space Invaders Emulator , Squares , Superman - The Man of Steel ,
That Sinking Feeling and Weaver Of Her Dreams, The.
Wednesday 31 May 2017
Finally got an update done!
- Mike_Myers sent in another solution to Atic Atac. He also provided tips for Temple of Terror.
- Bandit provided tips for Millionaire. Thanks to Daren Pearcy for sending them to me.
- Roy Goodall sent in POKEs for Montys Honey Run.
- Pgyuri provided bug fixes for How to be a Hero.
- Added RZX Archive links for (deep breath):
Atrog, Ballade du Lutin, La, Big Javi's Adventure, The,
Code Zero, Computer Spiele Museum's Museum Guide, The,
Crystal Kingdom Dizzy, Dead Space, Devil Diver,
Dizzy Y: Return to Russia, Dominetris,
Farmer Jack - Treasure Trove, Foggy's Quest, Globus,
Henry's Hoard, Higgledy Piggledy, Jet Set Willy II+,
Jubbles, Khazzad-Dum, Kung-Fu, Millionaire, Nadral,
Ooze, Ossuary, Party Worms, Pilot Attack,
Rally Cross, Screwie, Shape Shifter, Space Junk,
Spitting Image, Stock Market, Stranded 2.5, Stranded,
Takeout Freakout, Ten Little Indians, Treasure of Lumos, The,
Viz - The Computer Game, When Alex Didn't Do It,
Wolfcastle McBain and Yankee in Iraq, A.
Monday 27 February 2017
Happy New Year. And Valentine's Day. And - oh - you get the idea.. Things have been a tad busy in Real Life
- Andy Ford provided additional POKEs for Chuckie Egg, Jet Set Willy, Jet Set Willy II.
- Mike_Myers provided maps, tips and solutions for Atic Atac and Masters Of The Universe - The Super Adventure.
Sorry, Mike, but I can't include the RZX you included (denied title).
- Pedro L. Azcarraga provided a solution for Equinox.
- Andy Ryals provided POKEs for Steeplejack.
- JP provided cheats for Impossible Mission and Judge Dredd.
- Lambros Potamianos provided POKEs for Monty Mole, The Temple of Lost Souls, Monty's Home Run and Snake Pit.
- Pgyuri provided POKEs for Spore and Steeplejack and tips for Day In The Life, A.
- Steve Nichol provided tips and solution for When Alex Didn't Do It.
- Added RZX Archive links for Aliens US Version, Brainache, Chinese Juggler,
Cracking Day Out - Starring EggHead, A, Druid II: Enlightenment,
Falling Down, G.I. Hero, Gauntlet III: The Final Quest,
Heroes Rescue, JSW2+, MASK,
Monty Mole and The Temple of Lost Souls, Montys Honey Run,
Slab Age, Stela II and Vindicator, The. I also added the embedded
YouTube video links for the last update that I forgot to add - oops!
If you would like to be kept informed of any future updates, send us an email